CIQ is excited to sponsor the Rocky Mountain Advanced Computing Consortium (RMACC) 2023 HPC Symposium! This year’s event takes place May 16-18 at Arizona State University’s SkySong Innovation and Technology Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. This will be our second consecutive year sponsoring the symposium following last year’s show at the University of Colorado Boulder.
CIQ will be attending the symposium, showcasing our support of the Rocky Linux, Apptainer, and Warewulf projects, as well as our developing products and services, including the Fuzzball HPC orchestration platform and CIQ Mountain.
CIQ has two presentations scheduled:
Getting the most out of Apptainer: Simplify your life with advanced features will be given at 2:15pm on Tuesday, May 16, in Room 341, Building 1. In this talk, we’ll demonstrate advanced use cases and integrations, including:
- Fully-unprivileged deployment in environments that don’t already have Apptainer installed
- The generation of Apptainer containers with Spack
- How to build completely portable containers supporting multi-node MPI
Cluster Provisioning with Warewulf: How it works, what’s new, and what’s coming will be given at 3:15pm on Wednesday, May 17, in Room 249, Building 1. This talk will feature:
- An introduction to Warewulf 4
- Highlights of new and upcoming features that make Warewulf even more useful now and in the future
- A demonstration of how to build and maintain node images
If you’ll be attending the event and would like to schedule a conversation, get in touch at [email protected].
For more information about the event itself, visit https://rmacc.org/.
We hope to see you there!