Join us as we discuss the latest additions to the Mountain repository, which include full HPC stack subscriptions for Rocky 8 and Rocky 9, builds of Warewulf and Apptainer for use with Rocky 8 and Rocky 9, and rapid bug fix support now delivered to subscribers via the Mountain platform.
Tested codes added in June for popular open source research applications include:
- Quantum Espresso for computational chemistry
- OpenFOAM for computational fluid dynamics
- LAMMPS for molecular dynamics simulation
- GROMACS for molecular dynamics simulation
Embrace a “mountain of solutions” with CIQ Mountain, your key to wrangling control of complex computing infrastructure; extend Rocky Linux to reduce complexity, enhance agility, and optimize ROI for all software infrastructure.
CIQ Mountain provides:
- Secure access and single sign-on.
- User key management.
- Local mirroring availability.
- Long-term support.
- Flexible subscriptions.
- Secure image downloads from subscribed repositories.
Let CIQ Mountain’s unified, user-friendly platform streamline your infrastructure configuration and management so you can spend more time creating impactful work.